El Taller designs custom programs to develop or increase the language skills necessary for the specialized needs of medical professionals, social workers, teachers, lawyers and more.
Our conversation-focused Spanish language classes have been recognized by The Village Voice, The Daily News, The Columbia Spectator and thousands of satisfied students among the best and most effective in the City. Montefiore Hospital, New York Public Library, and Penguin Publishing are among the corporations and organizations that have entrusted El Taller with the Spanish language training of their employees.
We will work with you to develop a program tailored to your needs as well as your budget.
Among El Taller's clients have been:
Please click here for more details on sample classes and clients.
- Hospitals -- St. Lukes Hospital, Einstein College of Medicine, Montefiore Hospital, Columbia Presbyterian Hospital
- Lawyers -- Outten and Golden, CUNY Law School, Brooklyn Legal Services, NYU Law School, Harlem Legal Services
- Colleges, Universities and Adult Education Programs -- Sarah Lawrence, CUNY School of Continuing Education, Open Center
- Social Agencies -- Bronx Defenders, Urban Homesteading, Catholic Migration Office, Northwest Bronx Community and Clergy Coalition, Esperanza
- Companies and Other Organizations -- Penguin Publishing, Children's Television Network, Green Thumb Division at the New York Parks Department
- Classes and Workshops at Public and Private Schools for students, faculty and parents -- West Prep Academy, Roosevelt Island, Family Life Academy, Academy of Urban Planning
"I just wanted to say thank you again for the class. I really enjoyed the classes and cannot believe how much I feel I've learned. I only regret that it was so brief…I'd recommend the program to anyone."
- Becky Cole, Senior Editor at Penguin Publishing New York
Read more feedback from our students
Questions? Send us an
or call us any weekday between 10am and 6pm at (212) 665-9460.