Custom Designed Spanish Classes or Cultural Workshops at Your Site
Tailor a custom class to the needs of your organization or group to meet either at El Taller or your desired location. Contact us to discuss arranging a class.
Selected Previous Clients
- Hospitals: St. Lukes Hospital, Einstein College of Medicine, Montefiore Hospital, Columbia Univeristy Medical Center, Hunter College.
- Law Firms: Outten and Golden, CUNY Law School, Brooklyn Legal Services, NYU Law School, Harlem Legal Services.
- Educational Institutions: Sarah Lawrence College, West Prep Academy, CUNY School of Continuing Education, New York Open Center, Academy of Urban Planning.
- Social Service Agencies: Bronx Defenders, Urban Homesteading, Catholic Migration Office, Northwest Bronx Community and Clergy Coalition, Esperanza N.Y.
- Other Companies and Organizations: Penguin Publishing, Children's Television Network, Green Thumb Division at the New York Parks Department.
Sample Custom Designed Classes
- Montefiore Hospital: More than 25 years of language training for residents, including organizing educational trips to Puerto Rico.
- Family Life Academy: Taught Spanish to teachers at this bilingual elementary school so they might communicate better with parents.
- West Prep Academy: Created curriculum and provided teachers for a six week Spanish language program for sixth grade children.
- Outten Golden: Spanish language training to Lawyers at Outten and Golden law firm.
- Penguin Publishing: Intensive Spanish Language training for the employees at Penguin Publishing Co.
El Taller designs custom programs to develop or increase the language skills necessary for the specialized needs of medical professionals, social workers, teachers, lawyers and more. Our conversation-focused Spanish language classes have been recognized by The Village Voice, The Daily News, The Columbia Spectator and thousands of satisfied students among the best and most effective in the City. We will work with you to develop a program tailored to your needs as well as your budget.